I did a post earlier this week about some sweet treats you can have for only 100 calories…yummy.
Now, here are some simple ways to burn that 100 calories off so it never happened…except for the yummy.
- Take a 10 minute jog.
- Climb up and down some stairs for 15 minutes.
- Ice skate for 20 minutes.
- Vacuum your carpets and mop your floors for 25 minutes (I wish it only took 25 minutes).
- Lift light weights for 1/2 hour.
- Play catch with your kids for 35 minutes.
- Go grocery shopping for 40 minutes.
And most of these things I know you are already doing. So have a light beer and vacuum, baby!